Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the date for 2014?
- A: Monday, November 17, 2014
- Q: What identification do I need to provide?
- A: No identification is required for the service member.
- Q: Who is eligible for the free "thank you" dinner?
- A: Any person who has served in the US Military (retirees, veterans, active duty, National Guard or Reserves)
- Q: Why does Golden Corral provide this dinner?
- A: Our Corporation is very proud of the men and women who are serving and who have served, and we are honored to offer this special night to congratulate them in person.
- Q: Can I bring my family?
- We know that spouses, children, mothers and fathers deserve a heart-felt thank you, too, for their own personal sacrifices here at home. Family and friends are welcome to come join the celebration for our military heroes; however, the free 'thank you' dinner is for the person who served. Other guests will pay the regular dinner menu pricing.
- Q: Can I have a rain check for another night?
- A: There are no rain checks for November 17. We hope you can arrange your schedule to join us.
- Q: Can I have my free "thank you" meal as a take-out meal?
- A: There are no take-out meals associated with this dinner as most veterans feel that this is a great opportunity to renew old friendships, make new friends, and simply enjoy the evening as Golden Corral's special guest.
- Q: How many meals has Golden Corral served over the past 13 years of Military Appreciation Monday?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants have served over 4.1 million free 'thank you' meals to our heroes in the military over the past 13 years.
- Q: How much has Golden Corral donated to the Disabled American Veterans over the past 13 years?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants and their guests have donated over $8.7 million dollars to the Disabled American Veterans organization in the past 13 years.
Our 2013 Sponsors
Golden Corral would like to thank the food and equipment vendors who have contributed so generously to the Military Appreciation Monday project.
Platinum and Gold Sponsors:
All American Seasonings Azar Nut Company Barilla America Berry Plastics Besnard & Associates Insurance Bunge Oils Bush Brothers C F Sauer C H Guenther & Sons Camerican International Campbell's Captive Aire Carolina Foods, Inc. Caron's Golden Malted Cheryl's Food & Gifts Classic Fruit Company Classic Graphics ConAgra Foods Corey Brothers Custom Foods of America Darifair Foods, Inc. Diversifoods Associates Duskie-Utsey, Inc. Farmlnad Foods Federal Fisheries Follett Corporation Food Concept Specialist General Mills Gilbert Foodservice Golding Farm Foods Honeycut Produce Kellog's Ken's Foods Kerry Ingredients / Millennium Foods Kikkoman Larry's Sausage Leprino Foods Lesaffre Yeast Corp Liguria Foods
Maritime Products International Merchant Sales MIDAS Foods International National Frozen Foods National Produce Consultants Newly Weds Foods NuCo2 Pizzazzy Foods, Inc. Poynter Consulting Precision Foods Percivall Advertising Rich's Saputa Dairy Foods USA Sara Lee Foodservice Schreiber Foods J R Simplot Company Smithfield Foodservice Snyder's-Lance Southeastern Mills Sugar Foods Sun Orchard Juicery Sunridge Farms / Coastline Produces Swaggerty Sausage T W Garner Food Company Tampa Maid Foods The Garden Wholesale Trident Seafood Tronex Company True Citrus Tyson Foods Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. Ventura Foods Visioneering Packaging Vollrath Company Wampler's Farm Sausage William George Company, Inc.